Effective October 1, 2020, Kjell Forsén (Lic.Sc., Technology) has been elected as chairman of the board for Oilon Group Oy. For the past 14 years, Kjell has served as the President & CEO for Vaisala Group, a position from which he retired in early October. Prior to this, he served as the President of Ericsson Finland, and has held various other management positions throughout his career. “I am extremely pleased with the valuable experience and well-proven knowledge in developing technology-focused companies Kjell will bring to Oilon Board,” says Oilon Group’s majority shareholder Päivi Leiwo, who will also continue as a member of the board of Oilon Group Oy. In September, the Association of Finnish Businessmen (Suomen Liikemies-Yhdistys r.y.) elected Kjell as the Businessman of the year 2020; see https://liikemiesyhdistys.fi/2020/09/21/vaisala-oyjn-kjell-forsen-on-vuoden-liikemies-2020/
- Our new customer magazine Oilon Leaf is out!
- Finnish heat pump expertise appraised as the best in Europe
- Oilon, a trailblazer in energy efficiency, joins ABB’s Energy Efficiency Movement
- Hydrogen plays a key role in the green transition
- Renewable heating oil supports the reduction of the carbon footprint of heating